Email : info@naukri2day.com

Tell me about yourself.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  naukri2day Online tests 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hr interviews

Good Morning sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for giving this opportunity for introduce myself,

I am anusha, I am born in and brought up bangalore, I completed B.Tech in gvr&s. I have completed Intermediate in Bharathi Jr. College. I did my schooling in my native place.

About my family, we are 4 members including me, my father is business man, my mother is homemaker, I have one elder brother currently working in GHMC.

My Hobbies are leasing music&solving puzzles.

My strength are Hard Work, Self Motivated & be confident.

My short term goal is to start my career by a reputed company like yours.

My long term goal is to be a team leader.

That’s all about me.

Once again Thank you for giving this opportunity for introduce myself.

First start with your basic personal details like your name, schooling, college and degrees and a little bit about your family. It can go something like this:

“Hello, my name is (your name), I’ve done my schooling from (school name). I got a degree in (your degree) from (your college name). I’m a very active person. I’ve taken part in many inter school and inter college events like (the events and competitions you have attended). My hobbies are (your hobbies). My family consists of (members of your family). Coming to my professional life, I have 6 years of experience from Lal Craft Company where I’m currently working as a fabrication engineer. I specialize in piping and structural fabrication. I’m a good co-worker and believe in team work. I can blend in easily in a new environment and always try to give my best to the organization. So this is me in a nutshell.”

If you want you can add or subtract a few points from this OK. But make sure you don’t exaggerate or tell something that’s not true. All the best!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.